The Swimming Pool
It was the day animal jam got updated! On the main page it said they had added a new room! It was called "Swim Central" after i read the rest of the update i went to Swim Central It had a shallow pool and a deeper pool.
I went into the deeper pool, Instead of just standing in the water, There was a swimming animation! "COOL!" i thought to myself.
i pressed the down arrow key and i swum underwater! i went back up.
I realized my the AJ Music was muted. I un-muted it, the music was a mix of jamaa township music slowed down and the summer carnival music backwards. "DEVASTATING!" i said to myself, i clicked the mute button.
Nothing happened. I tried to leave the room. Nothing happened. I was stuck in there. I sighed. The music slowly unraveled into a message, The voice spoke: "Help... They got me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I got teleported to where voice came from. It was some plain players cutting up other players, the players who were cutting sung "MAKE THE BONE ACCESSORIES FROM SEALS KOALAS AND MORE, AYE!" over and over again! i teleported back. this time the pool had bones in it and other jammers were collecting them making the bone accessories they spoke of! then they said to me, "there robotic, really."The woman showed my a seal that they cut up. They were robotic! I sighed in relief. But then my animal got picked up and turned into the display armor!
The End.
~This is fake :)~
No comments:
Post a Comment